**** DONE: GB-57 1/72 Gloster Gladiator - WW2 Foreign Service (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

First of all ... if you apply the decal markings on the matt, raugh surface none of the decal softeners can help correctly. The surface has to be smooth. So the only solution is to apply the gloss coat either of the colour or a clear one. In the way the surface can become finished and the softeners can work correctly.

First of all ... if you apply the decal markings on the matt, raugh surface none of the decal softeners can help correctly. The surface has to be smooth. So the only solution is to apply the gloss coat either of the colour or a clear one. In the way the surface can become finished and the softeners can work correctly.
Thanks.

I've a 1/48 scale Gladiator Mk.1 Eduard etched detail set for a Roden kit going bucksheesh if you want to up your size and have a bit of fun. :D
My hobby budget for March is spent.
I have another Matchbox Gladiator that I could crank out. The Norwegian markings would need to be painted on, but I might be able to find suitable numerals for the a/c fuselage number.

With six weeks to kill before the next GB, do I build the other Gladiator?
Yes. And search eBay for some decals. It wont break the bank and perhaps somebody here has some gathering the dust of oblivian and can sent it for free to you.. you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back