**** DONE: GB-58 1/48 Heinkel He219 A-7 - Night Fighters all Eras (1 Viewer)

Looks pretty good to me Ralph. :D
 
I think it works. Should look good when the whole model is done.
 
Going slowly, but progress none the less. Still working on the small amounts of over spray fuzzy edges, but given the pain of restarting and doing over, I can live with what is produced.

camo 2.jpg
 
Looking very good Ralph.
 
I think it is good.
 
Do what I used to do. Leave the insides out.
Glad you stated 'used to do'. The judges would probably take off a point or two if done that way; or as Bill 'used to do', paint the canopy panels white! The innards are most of the build fun anyway, buying kits that have the most detail is one of my criteria.
 
Last edited:
Nice work ! The camo looks deadly !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back