Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello,
I keep working but I think something is missing in the Tamiya model kit (and notice assembly). All my docs and books show this regarding the control stick
View attachment 722182
But the Tamiya part (in 2 parts) is that...
View attachment 722183
![]()
![]()
The first pic in Wojtek's post does not look like a Mosquito cockpit as the trim wheel and instrument panel are incorrect for the type.
It's a Yoke!!!!!!!!!!Hello,
I keep working but I think something is missing in the Tamiya model kit (and notice assembly). All my docs and books show this regarding the control stick
View attachment 722182
But the Tamiya part (in 2 parts) is that...
View attachment 722183
![]()
![]()
Wait, you've got Terry's coat.It's a Yoke!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I'll get me coat.