**** DONE: GB-59 1/48 CAC Boomerang – WW2 PTO V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looks like this one will be on hold for a while.
On a close look at the decals I saw they were fill of cracks so I gave them 3 coats of liquid decal film but it did not work as can be seen below.
You can see the cracks in the decal sheet on the left and on the right you can see what happened when I tried to use it.
I found a decal sheet with "Hep Cat" on it and have ordered it but it's coming from Australia so will take a while.

20231013_162004.jpg

This is the one more evidence that all old decal sheets have to be coated with a clear varnish before applying. Anyway that's a pity.

Looks like this one will be on hold for a while.
On a close look at the decals I saw they were fill of cracks so I gave them 3 coats of liquid decal film but it did not work as can be seen below.
You can see the cracks in the decal sheet on the left and on the right you can see what happened when I tried to use it.
I found a decal sheet with "Hep Cat" on it and have ordered it but it's coming from Australia so will take a while.

View attachment 741584
What size, I've got some!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back