**** DONE: GB-60 1/72 Junkers F.13 - Zombie Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ralph Haus

Tech Sergeant
Jul 24, 2016
Leander Texas
Username: Ralph Haus
First name: Ralph
Category: Advanced
Manufacturer: Revell
Model: Junkers F.13 (kit 03870)
Scale: 1:72

I've had these kits (yes kits) for a couple of years now. Seems like they will never fit into any of the official GB's that are being defined, except this one - Zombie, so entering seems fitting. The plural, kits, is the result of 'seniormonentitus', or it could have been one to many senior beverages? I purchased the first kit ant my local HS, it just seemed to 'different' to not have as part of the stable. A week or so later, while at home perusing my online hobby shop, I came across this really cool looking kit and ordered it with some other stuff Yep, the same one. Who can not want to build a kite that has curtains?? The only down side is that I'm back to 1:72 again. Will make a fast build I suppose. May wind up entering both kits with the variations? And yet another metal finish to master....

Junkers F-13.JPG

Being a unique selection I thought a look at the sprus would be good?

F-13 wing spru.jpg

F-13 body spru.jpg

F-13 parts spru.jpg

And the curtains. Gotta love it!

F-13 curtains.jpg

Last edited:
Neato. Those corrugations scare me in 1:48. Good luck
Going to have to apply the colors, black/red, very dry and in light coats. Either that or have a very heavily weathered looking finish. May be time to look into some liquid or putty type masking?? Decal set will have its work cut out as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back