**** DONE: GB-62 1/48 Spitfire Mk.Ia - Spitfires

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It is lovely. It is.
Wurger being Wurger so he must be right.

But i look at it this way. If it had not this amazing quality of a build no one would have noticed this tiny tiny detail. In fact i have learned from it.
Up to the next one. Hope you had as much fun building as i had following.
Thank you for this and yes I do have fun even when the build goes wrong, it's where I can absorb myself, put the worries of family, health and daily life to the back of my mind for a short time. Believe it or not, it also helps to keeps me sane which is hard when you think of some of the shenanigan of this forum, it's also a good quiet moment for reflection. :lol: :lol:

Thank you for this and yes I do have fun even when the build goes wrong, it's where I can absorb myself, put the worries of family, health and daily life to the back of my mind for a short time. Believe it or not, it also helps to keeps me sane which is hard when you think of some of the shenanigan of this forum, it's also a good quiet moment for reflection. :lol: :lol:
Yes sir it does. I find it really helps me really very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back