Don't cross me...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Clave

Senior Master Sergeant
Jun 15, 2005
Deep in suburban Surrey
..when I am drawing rivets, just don't

Attachments

• red_rivets.jpg
    red_rivets.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 212
What are you using for these prelimenary designs? If it's any type of CAD program (AutoCAD or MicroStation), you would just love the array or multiple copy command.

I do the whole thing in Illustrator, so duplication is possible - in a straight line - but putting them on a curve is not... :cry:

I think there's 3 hours+ worth of rivets there, but I wasn't really watching the clock...

Also - *sigh of relief* I am glad to get this next bit out of the way:

Attachments

• fuselage.jpg
    fuselage.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 185
impressive Clave, say will you have time to throw in an attempt on ww2 night fighters sometime ?

E ~ BC Mossie XXX would be nice ........... hint, hint

Clave, you have waaay to much patients man. That's unreal. I love your work, keep up the great work.:shock: 8)

I am very impatient! :lol: I just plod through this bit, but I really want to get on to doing the camo, markings and shading... :evil:

impressive Clave, say will you have time to throw in an attempt on ww2 night fighters sometime ?

E ~ BC Mossie XXX would be nice ........... hint, hint

There is some sort of night fighter in the pipeline, but it's a way off yet... ;)

Su-22 Fitter

Indeed.. been in the back of my mind for a while, but I'm going to stay away from Rivet Hell for a while after this current project. Soviet planes have waay too many fasteners! :shock:

Indeed.. been in the back of my mind for a while, but I'm going to stay away from Rivet Hell for a while after this current project. Soviet planes have waay too many fasteners! :shock:

So does that mean it is an Su-22, Clave? Looks like one and I think my comment may have gotten lost in your fan club. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back