Doras Galoras - Unofficial GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:thumbright:

well I actually opened the box today to add the eduard seatbelts to the seat before installing it....only one problem....the super glue is on my modelling bench at home....bugger....box closed again until tomorrow....So started on my GB19 entry instead....:D

BLACK 10

Some minor progress, seat belts done and some fuselage spacers added...

Attachments

• 10_Seatbelts_0015.jpg
    10_Seatbelts_0015.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 11_Seatbelts done_0029.jpg
    11_Seatbelts done_0029.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 12_Fuselage Spreaders_0033.jpg
    12_Fuselage Spreaders_0033.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 77
Nice... I finished re-undercoating this arvo... Oh and Wayne, did you get my Ta 152H email?

D

Nice work guys, started painting the mottling and I need to go back respray some rlm76 on redo some.

006_zpsb9d467c4.jpg

Damn it, Wayne is catching up!

Metal undersurfaces - take-two - ended up a whole lot better. So Im now onto the various stages of the RLM76 application - Fuel Cell Covers, Pylon, Gear Doors and the RLM76 under the lower wing Balkenkruezen is done. Next is the RLM76 front half of the Wing - once that is taken care of the fuselage and elevator RLM76 will be done, then we'll start to do the control surfaces in a variation of RLM76; another variation for the rear fuselage extension and then a RLM65/76 mix for the Power Egg.

Then the real fun starts with the upper surface colours :)

D

Oh and something I noticed today that I had over-looked - I still have the 30mm outboard gun shaped doors on the bottom of the wing (although the fairings were flattened). Initially this annoyed me, until I remembered that the D-15 was planned to eventually have the same basic armament as the D-11 (20mm MG151/20 inboard, 30mm MK108 ouboard); so my explaination is that the 30mm style mounts and doors were installed so the weapons fairings could later be added, if required...

Pictures when more paint is on...

D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back