Doras Galoras - Unofficial GB

I love it Wayne.

By the way guys, to reduce the size of the leading post on each page, I've moved all the finished pics to a separate post here: http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/airplanes/doras-galoras-gb-finished-pics-39856.html#post1095681
 
Thanks very much Guys, as I said will be looking to finish it up on Saturday.
 
Ok Guys, worked on the final bits on and off through the day after an extra flat coat this morning friggin' 40c in the shed at 11am....

...and she is finished....here are a couple of sample pics, will take a series of finished pics in the morning.
 

Attachments

  • 79_Finished Sample_1997.jpg
    79_Finished Sample_1997.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 183
  • 80_Finished Sample_1990.jpg
    80_Finished Sample_1990.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 169
Cheers Wojtek!
 
Thanks gents....

The unofficial Finished pics....of Black 10
 

Attachments

  • 1_Finished_2015.jpg
    1_Finished_2015.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 2_Finished_2033.jpg
    2_Finished_2033.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 158
  • 3_Finished_2025.jpg
    3_Finished_2025.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 157
  • 4_Finished_2018.jpg
    4_Finished_2018.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 180
  • 5_Finished_2020.jpg
    5_Finished_2020.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 6_Finished_2029.jpg
    6_Finished_2029.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 166
Thanks Wojtek and Andy.....only took me 10plus years from start to finish! but I'm glad I had a kicker to get it done, so thanks for that kick Andy! :D
 
Great work Wayne!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back