Drawings - help needed

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MR.MODELAAR

Airman
Dec 9, 2009
Bratislava, Slovakia
Hello.
I´m the young modeller from Slovakia (15 yrs) and i need Your help. I´m building several models of WW2 aircraft (P- 61, FM- 2, P-38, JU-188, JU-87 B and finally ME 109 E) thse days. However, i don´t have a drawings for these aircraft, so i´ll be glad, when some of You will send me them on my E-mail adress [email protected] ...Thanks..Well, i added some photos of my last finished models (F6F, Martlet Mk.2)..Well, what do U thinks about them?? However, sorry about my English, i´m just a student(1st grade on the gymnázium - type of secondary school in the middle of the Europe)

ModelForum • Zobrazit téma - F6F dvakrat inak(1:72 Academy)

Best regards,
Tony.

Welcome Tony! I'm sure if you check the Photo album and the Technical section, there will be plenty of drawings. I am assuming you need these to paint the models?

yep, that´s it. Thanks. However, i´ll check it tomorrow, now i have to learn ´cause i have a competiton in English language tomorrow. This is really interesting forum and i´m sure, that i will find here a lot of interesting things, which i can use in the future.

sign0016.gif

G'day Tony, welcome to the forum glad to have you on board. Would the side profiles of the A/c be of use to you, if so I'll have a look to see what I have.

happy0120.gif
happy0120.gif

thanks once again, the compepition was quite successful (i was the 5th one from the all 1st and 2nd graders :D )...Well, i´m really interested, what do U thing about my models, so please, write Your opinions.

Well then, hello again Tony. Sorry I've missed this thread till now. Your models are really nice I like them a lot. You should consider entering a Group Build on the modeling section of the forum.

If you are considering building a model of Bf 109E, may I suggest an aircraft of Slovak Air Arm (Letka 13 machine perhaps). If so I can post here or email to you some color profiles and paint schemes.

Looking forward to your posts on the forum and congratulations on your success at the competition.

Tony, there is nothing about your English to be sorry about.

Wings of the Black Cross

This is a series of 7 books and more to come.

WOTBC 1

Model looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back