Dumbest question ever posted on this forum?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Another way of dealing with family: my wife (and me, sometimes) makes 2 meals, serve them, and then we eat. No vegetarian stuff, meat all around. Same thing when we visit the family: we eat what's served.

True story: my wife forced me to go to her cousin's wedding. Turned out they were major God -botherers of the brethren type. I sat at the back of the church though about an hour of listening to how the man is boss and the wife sucks it up with no end in sight, and I just couldn't take it any more. I eased the car keys out of the bosses handbag, faked a toilet break and headed for the nearest pub. Test rugby on the big screen and cold beer – you beauty! An hour and a half later I coasted up to the church in neutral and eased my was back to my seat, muttering about my low fibre diet and enlarged prostate. Groom said "I do", bride said "I do" and we were out of there.
Moral of the story: Keep you friends close and your enemies closer. But tell your relatives to F—k off.

Last edited:
He just jettisoned his prop and ditched. It is an experimental figher with particularly heavy armament ... no deodorant for 7 days. That's why they invented 7 day deordorant pads.

Yeah, you get a much better glide ratio without the drag from the prop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back