Eastern Front Videos needed. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
I am in need of some videos of the Russian front, possibly taken from both sides. Its for a little project I'm doing to share with here on the forum. Need various images of mud, snow, Guderian and hopefully some destroyed Tiger tanks. Please no links to YouTube. Any vid files would be great. Thanks.

Deutsche Wochenschau vids, some of them you can download off the net.....that will give you the German propaganda side of things.

I am in need of some videos of the Russian front, possibly taken from both sides. Its for a little project I'm doing to share with here on the forum. Need various images of mud, snow, Guderian and hopefully some destroyed Tiger tanks. Please no links to YouTube. Any vid files would be great. Thanks.

Documentary film "The Unknown War: 1941-45" - Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History
I can give you a link to the Russians torrent with "The Unknown War"

yah I got a German recovery of a Me109G-2 using a 8ton 1/2 track wintertime Ost front if your interested. Snagged it on the DVR from a British documentry

I found only with Russian sound track

Attachments

• [rutracker.org].t2757941.rar
    101.9 KB · Views: 66

Users who are viewing this thread

Back