eBay: Messerschmitt Bf109 (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

109b and a
me-109b.jpg
me-109a.jpg

I bring this up because I think I recall seeing these from Marc-Andre Haldimann's thread at TOCH. Apparently someone has downloaded some of his pics from his Flickr site and is selling them on EBay as "originals".

NIce painting but he has apparently never seen a Mistel set-up

I think that's the least of that illustration's problems, to be honest, Geo! Look at the size of the Ju 88's bomb load! And why is there a guy standing up in the nose glazing, inches from the Bf 109's prop?! Looks like a Commando comic cover!

I bring this up because I think I recall seeing these from Marc-Andre Haldimann's thread at TOCH. Apparently someone has downloaded some of his pics from his Flickr site and is selling them on EBay as "originals".

I have a long running thread on torch and previous LEMB spotting all that i find interesting.
Captured eBAy: Captured german planes - Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum
German intrest eBay: German intrest - Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum
Luftwaffe flying personal eBay: Luftwaffe flying personal - Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum

I think Marc-Andre uses these findings to complement his and add his knowledge to the finds . And thats ok with me. It is me helping him, not me robbing someone.

I have a long running thread on torch and previous LEMB spotting all that i find interesting.
Captured eBAy: Captured german planes - Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum
German intrest eBay: German intrest - Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum
Luftwaffe flying personal eBay: Luftwaffe flying personal - Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum

I think Marc-Andre uses these findings to complement his and add his knowledge to the finds . And thats ok with me. It is me helping him, not me robbing someone.

Thanks Snautzer. I used to be over at LEMB as well and I read your threads there and at TOCH with interest. I hope you don't think I was accusing you of selling these on EBay. I was just trying to help with the situation Marc is in.

Note that this forum is very much trying to get members to provide the source for their photos. Copyright Infringement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back