fubar57
General
Interesting
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All those attachment points...what could possibly go wrong.
NIce painting but he has apparently never seen a Mistel set-up
I bring this up because I think I recall seeing these from Marc-Andre Haldimann's thread at TOCH. Apparently someone has downloaded some of his pics from his Flickr site and is selling them on EBay as "originals".
I have a long running thread on torch and previous LEMB spotting all that i find interesting.
Captured eBAy: Captured german planes - Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum
German intrest eBay: German intrest - Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum
Luftwaffe flying personal eBay: Luftwaffe flying personal - Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum
I think Marc-Andre uses these findings to complement his and add his knowledge to the finds . And thats ok with me. It is me helping him, not me robbing someone.