EDITTING QUOTES IN MY SIGGIE

fubar57

General
37,501
27,279
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Location
The Jungles of Canada
How do I edit the quote in my Signature? Every time I try it, this pops up...

"The following errors occurred with your submission
Your signature cannot be longer than 1000 characters including BB code markup."

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Geo
 
Geo, are all the GB icons in your siggie seperate pictures ?

if so what i did was turn all mine into 1 image then this allowed me to edit my own siggie again as the seperate icon were using up all the characters allowed.

i am off work after today so will put all your icons onto 1 image for you so you can replace all the seperate ones in the next couple of days if you wish ?
 
Yep , this is a way you may fallow. Or send me the sentence and I'll change it for you.
 
While your at it Wurger,
Can you stick this in for him?
A little more organized..................
 

Attachments

  • Geo Icons.jpg
    Geo Icons.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 368

Users who are viewing this thread

Back