Eduard 1/48 Royal Class Fw 190A-8/R2.....?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's an A-2 .... hope it helps. It was flown by, OFw Josef 'Sepp' Heinzeller

Attachments

• A-2.jpg
    A-2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Some food for thought Jan, but what I really mean't was pictures, there are a few around of A-8's but R2's? maybe Erich might confirm the existance of some without showing us, maybe?:D

Can always hope son.... Otherwise you can always, in one way or another, work your way around the lack of pics, always an interesting discussion! 8)

yes black 13 of 11. Sturm/JG 3 you probably can find a profile done by memeber Falkeeins from our old Sturmgruppen web-site still found in inklings on the cyberspace web.

the pic is somewhere on this site with a tarp over it so you really cannot see the full arms contingent on it. viewed after the 7-7-44 kills over B-24's where the Sturmgruppe of JG 3 slaughter manyUS bombers and this was the first test of a combined Gefechtsverband of JG 3 and JG 300 SturmFw's with high cover of Bf 109G-6's of I./JG 300 involved

Ok Jan, might have a candidate? Doesnt show enough to be certain but a strong contender for an A-8/R2...

Source : Newly arrived Storming the bombers A chronicle of Jg 4 vol1 Erik Mombeek.

Attachments

• White 13_5-JG 4_6153.JPG
    White 13_5-JG 4_6153.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
A bit more on Karl Hagemann..

Shot down in "Black 13" with wounds on 19 December, 1944 by Wispenthal. Despite his wounds, he managed to bail safely. His two known victories, both P-47's on 19 December, 1944, no location given....

Edit: Any idea what the Fw 190 of LT Rudolf "Rudi" Rademacher of 1/Erg/JG-1 (8/44) aka JGr-Nord, might have looked like as in camouflage? His was a, as you can see, a Fw 190A-8 Werk# 350193 and "White 13".

Last edited:
True... But if you have a round style of numbering on one geschwader machine, would it be the same on, in this case the "13", or could it vary from one machine to another?

A bit more on Karl Hagemann..

Shot down in "Black 13" with wounds on 19 December, 1944 by Wispenthal. Despite his wounds, he managed to bail safely. His two known victories, both P-47's on 19 December, 1944, no location given....

Edit: Any idea what the Fw 190 of LT Rudolf "Rudi" Rademacher of 1/Erg/JG-1 (8/44) aka JGr-Nord, might have looked like as in camouflage? His was a, as you can see, a Fw 190A-8 Werk# 350193 and "White 13".

It doesn't bode well for me that we are searching for almost the same thing. :(
I figured if anybody would know about it would be you.
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/aircraft-picture-requests/white-13-a-21040.html

Wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back