Eduard´s Fw-190A-8 1/48

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No, no, no.....that's wrong! You get to wear it when you have finished it!

"Max, you have won this award for gluing your fingers together, spraying paint in your eye with your new airbrush, shouting F*CK at the top of your voice after losing part 99 down the back of the sofa, but most of all for sending it to Poland so Wurger can do it properly...."

and what do you think about the quality of Eduard´s products compared to their competitors?
Amazing, how such a small Czech company can be successful in such a business...but I think the idea of specific decals and conversion kits made their name known...

While I haven't built one yet, they do some real nice stuff, certainly on par with the 'Big' Model companies!:D

Never built an Eduard kit, I have used some of their PE parts, the painted one's went in a Mitsubishi T-2, they were great! Also used a set on my Island Corsair build. I'd love to try one of their pimped out kits though! 8)

Just think of them as pints of Guinness and shots of The MacCallan, which have to be 'disposed of' in a certain order - that'll see you through!
Love that expression Keth, 'pimped out kits' - makes me visualise chrome wheels, shiny black paintwork and a tinted canopy - oh, and rap music instead of BMW engine growl!!

so since everyone is talking of this kit who is building what - pilot/unit ?

Erich, I've got Landt's K-4 "Yellow 1" to do first, (Got any info on him mate? More research needed) but once I've got a bit of confidence I'll do a certain someones "Black 8." Got to get it spot on in Willy's memory.

I've got to do a search for Landts K-4 crate, I hae pics buried of this a/c some not so great for clarity

Roman sorry to say my Unger flugbuch copy only goes to August 26,44 sadly.

On August 3, 44 when he shot down 2 B-24's he was flying yellow 7. then 1 and then for six flights he flew yellow 9 then 10 and then back to yellow 9.

backing up he flew yellow 14 on 3 missions in a row until he was shot down by US fighters on July 18th on the Memmingen fiasco, where the airfield was obliterated by B-17's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back