Englishmen please read!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The ultra-violence! I used to watch those girls play - but join in myself? No way! If that's how the ladies play - what must male lacrosse be like? Too tough for me! :shock:

Cricket sucks! Man I hate it. The best sports are Football, Football (Soccer for you Americans), and Hockey! And mainly the San Fransisco 49ers, Bayern Munich, and Pittsburg respectivly in the same order as the sports listed above.

Nah Cricket doesnt suck, it not my kinda game but it doesnt suck.

I think Hockey, Snooker and LaCrosse are my favourite sports. Motor Sport is better than the lot put together though 8)

Not me but as with everthing everyone has there own likes and dislikes. I enjoy wathcing my 3 favorite sports: Football, Football, and Hockey. I enjoy playing Football and Hockey and I really enjoy getting together with the guys after work going to the course with a couple of 6 packs of bier and playing some golf. (I suck at playing golf but its all good)

I used to play soccer when I was a kid, but since then I haven't really gotten into it. Hockey's cool, I used to play a bit of that in High school. Neither of these games are really big in Australia, our mains sports are Cricket, Australian Rules Football(AFL), Rugby Union and Rugby Leauge. Some sports are bigger then others depending on what state you come from.

For me it's Rugby, Basketball and Snooker. I can watch 'em all, and I ain't half bad at playing them (Great at Basketball, actually but there you go)...

...Cricket bores me, even the pitch invasion I saw one time was boring. They just charged on to the field and stood there with the "What to do now?" look on their face.

It depends what mood I'm in. Pool is a pub game, it's fun, fast, and you can play it while drunk with some success. Snooker takes thought.

Yeah, I'm more often in the mood for playing pool...that is also due to the fact that I'm more often in a pub... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back