Euro 2020 (played in 2021)

Hey Bro, who/what is going to win the final?

• Italiano

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Rule Britannia

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky escape for the Germans. They played quite poor. Passes didn't land, assists were bad and the defence was quite poor. Luckily Hungary was not good enough. Still happy the Germans won.overal they were still the better team imho.

Yes!!!

Germany was very lucky. I am so happy though. I never expected this German team to advance to the knockout round in the group of death! I will take this as a victory.

We will have to be much better against England, who it really pains me to say are currently stronger than this German team.

Either way! Way to go Germany!

The Cherry on top? Ronaldo is going home early.

Lucky escape for the Germans. They played quite poor. Passes didn't land, assists were bad and the defence was quite poor. Luckily Hungary was not good enough. Still happy the Germans won.overal they were still the better team imho.

I'm hoping the Portugal win went to this young team's head, and this poor showing will wake them up. Germany has traditionally been a dangerous knockout stage team in tournaments.

Yes!!!

Germany was very lucky. I am so happy though. I never expected this German team to advance to the knockout round in the group of death! I will take this as a victory.

We will have to be much better against England, who it really pains me to say are currently stronger than this German team.

Either way! Way to go Germany!

The Cherry on top? Ronaldo is going home early.
Don't think so. They are third and will go on to the next round.

the last-16 draw
Belgium v Portugal
Italy v Austria
France v Switzerland
Croatia v Spain
Sweden v Ukraine
England v Germany
Netherlands v Czech Republic
Wales v Denmark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back