EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: GAZA UNPLUGGED

Discussion in 'OFF-Topic / Misc.' started by Pisis, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pisis

Pisis Active Member

Gaza is considered to be the world's "largest prison". As a result of the "suffering" of the people, peace activisits from all over the world send "flotillas" to break the "illegal siege". But what does it really look like in Gaza? A new Palestinian photo agency in Gaza, Safa-Images, has specialized on documenting Palestinian "suffering". The pictures of the daily life, which can be found on the Safa-Images website, present a whole new insight, unlike anything ever seen from any of the international news agencies: a newly opened shopping center with overstocked shelves; abundant markets with fresh fruit; water parks unlike any other; happy beach life and much more...

All pictures were taken in Gaza within the past two months! In fact, the last pictures are just three days old...

PRESSEMITTEILUNGEN PRESSEREAKTIONEN - Pressemitteilungen: EXKLUSIVE PHOTOS: GAZA UNPLUGGED

2. RabidAlien

RabidAlien Active Member

IT
    One has to wonder whether those photographers were "persuaded" to take pics of the good times, the nightclubs, the guy on the roof, folks at the beach, and ignore the scenes two blocks away. Call me devil's advocate, but NO city in the world has all good-times, nor all bad-times. There's invariably a mix of the two, at varying levels. 'Course, it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong. heh.

3. vikingBerserker

vikingBerserker Well-Known Member

Korporate Kontrolleur
    I gotta agree RA.

4. Matt308

Matt308 Glock Perfection
    Staff Member Moderator

Engineer
    Pisis those pics are propoganda as much as pics of Isreali's shooting of children throwing rocks. Both are bullshit. I'm sure Gaza has some stores and quality of life pics that are certainly much rosier than Palestinians would like the world to believe. But your post is not doing the Jewish cause any favors. Isreal is an island of democracy in a sea of hate.

This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.