EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: GAZA UNPLUGGED

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2004
Praga Mater Urbium
Gaza is considered to be the world's "largest prison". As a result of the "suffering" of the people, peace activisits from all over the world send "flotillas" to break the "illegal siege". But what does it really look like in Gaza? A new Palestinian photo agency in Gaza, Safa-Images, has specialized on documenting Palestinian "suffering". The pictures of the daily life, which can be found on the Safa-Images website, present a whole new insight, unlike anything ever seen from any of the international news agencies: a newly opened shopping center with overstocked shelves; abundant markets with fresh fruit; water parks unlike any other; happy beach life and much more...

All pictures were taken in Gaza within the past two months! In fact, the last pictures are just three days old...

PRESSEMITTEILUNGEN PRESSEREAKTIONEN - Pressemitteilungen: EXKLUSIVE PHOTOS: GAZA UNPLUGGED

One has to wonder whether those photographers were "persuaded" to take pics of the good times, the nightclubs, the guy on the roof, folks at the beach, and ignore the scenes two blocks away. Call me devil's advocate, but NO city in the world has all good-times, nor all bad-times. There's invariably a mix of the two, at varying levels. 'Course, it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong. heh.

Pisis those pics are propoganda as much as pics of Isreali's shooting of children throwing rocks. Both are bullshit. I'm sure Gaza has some stores and quality of life pics that are certainly much rosier than Palestinians would like the world to believe. But your post is not doing the Jewish cause any favors. Isreal is an island of democracy in a sea of hate.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back