Favorite fictional flying machine

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, if we're gonna talk spacecraft, then I'll go with "Romey"...uh, and the ship too...lol

I though Andromeda Ascendant was just about as cool as it got...

And comes with a very cute and sexy avatar.:rolleyes:
Then there's Wonder Woman's invisible airplane.:p

I think this would just about round out most of my favs in a few categories...The Soviet stealth fighter from Firefox...

As far as Helos go, I'd say Blue Thunder rocks...and is far better than Air Wolf!

(and I agree, Old Wizard...Lexa Doig is HOT!) :thumbright:

Attachments

• firefox2.jpg
    firefox2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 11,703
Hi Velius,

>Haven't seen this posted up so- what is your favorite fictional flying machine/aircraft from any movie or TV series?

The Fliewatüüt of course ...
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEVpo_SYdqs

Multi-modal bio-fuelled ampibian VTOL with a stainless steel pilot ;)

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

dam there are a lot more people that like star wars than i thought...personally i like the Halcyon-class Cruiser more specific the Pillar of Autumn from the Halo series man this thing had a MaC gun (Magnetic Accelerator Cannon) this bad boy could punch a hole through anything and also the D77H-TCI Pelican Dropship i love this craft. The top one is the PoA and the bottom one is the Pelican
PoA.jpg

800px-Phantom_Pelicans.jpg

Was having PC issues yesterday, couldn't upload the TIE Interceptor, here it is now for those who aren't StarWars freaks. Also, possibly the coolest vehicle to ever leave tread-marks upon space:

Attachments

• spaceballslarge011uy.jpg
    spaceballslarge011uy.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2,645
  • Tieinter2.jpg
    Tieinter2.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 2,548
Good pick R.A.. The Tie Interceptor is another one of my favorites. Have you ever seen/heard of the Tie Defender?

Attachments

• Tie Defender.jpg
    Tie Defender.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 348
rabid: space balls ! nice movie ! mel brooks, bill pullman and john candy !

Good pick R.A.. The Tie Interceptor is another one of my favorites. Have you ever seen/heard of the Tie Defender?

Never run across one of those before...what movie/game is it from? Looks like it'd be kinda hard to land....unless it clamps into some sort of hanging docking station...

cool eh man always fancied the E-Wings they look cool, me and one of my friends are having a big argument over which is better the Rebellion or the Empire

Well, the Empire has a better dental plan, but the Rebellion gets to travel more and see more exotic locations. Just get all your shots up to date first.

I'd hate to be in the Empire, you all have to wear identical uniforms and fly identical ships. Give me the rebellion and some variety any day (plus the ships are cooler. The X Wing is still my favourite

X-Wing.jpg

One of my favorites The Starfury fighter from Babylon 5 the first space craft to maneuver realistically
b5011_jpg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back