Feel free to ask me......

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hmm...I need to think a bit more before posting :lol:
Again, what's the source? Sounds like something I wouldn't mind having/reading.

A2U Cutlass Vought 1954 USN proposed attack F7U

A2U, Vought
Attack derivative of the {F7U}-3. The A2U was cancelled at
a very late stage, when the first aircraft were already on
the production line. None were completed.

This engineering work was added to the current Chance
Vought projects, the F7U-3 Cutlass and the attack
airplane, the A2U-1.

Then again, at a site with F4U BuNos,
133833/133843 AU-1
138368/138417 A2U-1 CANCELLED
139822/139867 A2U-1 CANCELLED
140161/140310 A2U-1 CANCELLED
Although thats the only site I looked at that didn't say it was a attack variant of the F7U-3

aec01449.jpg
(F7U)

Goodyear would produce Super Corsair around late 1945 or early 1946 and 5 prototypes F2G-2s, the Carrir-borne version with folding wings and 5 F2G-1, the fixed wings for land bases were made.

418 F2G-1s and 10 F2G-2s were planned.

After the war, a few inspired pilots saved these monsters frm certain death at the hands of the scrap metal merchants to paint them in gleaming colours and turn them into real racing throughtbreds.

:D

Request picture:

VMF-351 "Devil Bulldogs" F4U-1D, Can you find some of photos of them?

Thanks

hs i need some pics of the beaufighter's interior and exterior and possibly blueprints of it for a CERTAIN (WINK, WINK) game! it would help SOMEONE (WINK, WINK) to have stuff on it so that way if it is made for a CERTAIN (WINK, WINK) game, the process will go faster! and if possible, info on british bombs that hurris used because the pylons in a CERTAIN (WINK, WINK) game are always emptry on Hurri Mk IIb and that woul help a CERTAIN (WINK, WINK) someone work faster :twisted:

Reichsmarschall Batista

Just did a quick search and came up with
colr_f4u.jpg

Also found several models/toys with the following scheme too
b592.jpg

GermansRGeniuses said:
hs i need some pics of the beaufighter's interior and exterior and possibly blueprints of it for a CERTAIN (WINK, WINK) game! it would help SOMEONE (WINK, WINK) to have stuff on it so that way if it is made for a CERTAIN (WINK, WINK) game, the process will go faster! and if possible, info on british bombs that hurris used because the pylons in a CERTAIN (WINK, WINK) game are always emptry on Hurri Mk IIb and that woul help a CERTAIN (WINK, WINK) someone work faster :twisted:

Reichsmarschall Batista

Sorry I haven't been around here for a few day's................life you know :cry:

Anyway, sorry to tell you this, but there are no plans on having the Beaufighter in FB........................(wink, wink 8) ) if you see where I'm going here, can't get any Blue Prints of the FB Model...........yet ;)

As for the Hurri IIb, it carried mostly 250lb GP Bombs, but sometimes would carry 500 pounder's instead 8)

Hot Space

Any model pictures of the defiant? I saw a profile in post and I'd like to see it as a model.
A pic wouldn't bother me...

That is quite possibly the best looking Defiant model I've ever seen . I can't get Defiant models anywhere in South Africa.Bloody Dark continent!

Attachments

• defiant_s_rule__819.jpg
    defiant_s_rule__819.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,377

Users who are viewing this thread

Back