Finally won one

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I didn't do nearly as well this weekend. Took the pole, but lost the lead almost immediately. Ended up third. Two cars that were quite a bit faster showed up. The winner messed up qualfying, and the other car didn't even qualify, some my fastest qualifying lap didn't really mean anything.

Got to do some suspension geometry improvements.
The car will race this coming weekend at Kingsport on Friday, and LPR on Saturday. I'll drive the saturday race.

I will do my best to get to one of your races this summer but I don't know when it will be. I am in the process of trying to get one of my cars back on the road and it my take me some time to get it done but I have got to get it finished but I will get to one soon.:cool:

I raced at LPR last night. Since I won the last race, I had to start from the rear of the field.
Which worked to my advantage, there was a wreck on the first lap that took out the fastest car, and I avoided the pileup.

But the guy with the lead was up there running free the rest of the race. I couldn't catch him, came in 2nd.

We have a couple videos on U-Tube, me driving ( toms in car lpir ) and my friend driving it at Kingsport ( my incar 3 18 11 )
Neither has the whole race. Mine starts after a 3rd lap restart, and ends about 5 laps before the finish, I finished 2nd.

Last edited:
Dadgummit, another rainout. Out of 9 scheduled races, we've had 3 rainouts at Kingsport alone, about the same at the other track I race at. The weather report doesn't look good for tomorrows race at LPIR either.
Personally, i'm not superstitious, but i'm wondering how many of the racers were looking forward to a race on Friday the thirteenth.

My car won at Kingsport last night, with Chris Neeley, ( Lurch ) driving. He led the whole race, from the outside pole.

Next Friday, it's my turn to drive, but i'll have to start from the 6th position, they have a winners penalty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back