Mar 18, 2011 Thread starter #21 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Thanks Dirk!
Mar 18, 2011 #22 M magnu Staff Sergeant 889 1 Joined Dec 11, 2007 Location Cornwall A real beauty Wayne
Mar 18, 2011 Thread starter #23 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Appreciate that Lewis...
Mar 19, 2011 Thread starter #24 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Added the extra 'bits' today to completely finish this build....
Mar 21, 2011 #25 Night Fighter Nut Master Sergeant 2,870 780 Joined Nov 3, 2009 Location Plano Texas I thought you were finished.
Mar 23, 2011 Thread starter #26 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Night Fighter Nut said: I thought you were finished. Click to expand... I am!
Mar 23, 2011 #27 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,155 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK So where's the pics??!!
Mar 23, 2011 #28 109ROAMING 2nd Lieutenant 5,971 5 Joined May 25, 2008 Location New Zealand You've done the RNZAF proud Wayne , Good on ya mate
Mar 24, 2011 Thread starter #29 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Hey Daniel, glad you popped in.... I did take some new pics...then realised I left the friggin canopy off.....waiting for the sun to come out again!
Hey Daniel, glad you popped in.... I did take some new pics...then realised I left the friggin canopy off.....waiting for the sun to come out again!
Mar 26, 2011 Thread starter #30 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Airframes said: So where's the pics??!! Click to expand... New updated pics have now been reposted at the start of the thread....but here is one for the end...make it 2..! Attachments 4_P-40M_3690.jpg 45.3 KB · Views: 161 3_P-40M_3688.jpg 51.5 KB · Views: 148
Airframes said: So where's the pics??!! Click to expand... New updated pics have now been reposted at the start of the thread....but here is one for the end...make it 2..!
Mar 26, 2011 #32 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. Sorry I'm late, Wayne, that looks spectacular sir. I wish I had a third of your skill sir!
Mar 27, 2011 Thread starter #33 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Thanks very much!
Mar 27, 2011 #34 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,155 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Beauty mate !
Mar 27, 2011 #35 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Absolutely beautiful Wayne - just perfect.
Mar 28, 2011 Thread starter #36 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Appreciate it Terry and Evan..!