**** FINISHED: GB-43 1:72 Ju87 G/D - Aces' Aircraft of all Eras

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bustedwing

Tech Sergeant
Dec 6, 2005
North Delta BC
User name: Bustedwing.
First name: Graham.
Category: Advanced
Manufacturer: Revell Junkers Ju 87 G/D
Scale: 1:72
Add ons: Some scratch building and PE belts .

I had a lot of fun building this kit and I'm pleased with how it turned out. When I first started on it I started thinking wow what a crapper of a kit I should have picked something else ! Glad I didn't.

Ju87-GD (88)r.jpg
Ju87-GD (89)r.jpg
Ju87-GD (90)r.jpg
Ju87-GD (91)r.jpg
Ju87-GD (92)r.jpg
Ju87-GD (93)r.jpg
Ju87-GD (94)r.jpg
Ju87-GD (95)r.jpg
Ju87-GD (96)r.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the added pics Graham. Great job on this old kit.

I don't know what I'm doing, the first time I tried posting the pictures 4 of them wouldn't upload and the ones that did were all over the place and I couldn't sort them in any order. Tried four times. I deleted them all and went and took some more and they turned out better and uploaded no prob. Don't know if it's a problem with my camera, computer or the last few brain cells that still talk to each other. At any rate thanks for the comments. one more 87 to my collection three more to go, better kits !

When you hit the Attach files button and select all of your pics, you have to wait a few seconds to make sure they have all uploaded before hitting the Insert>Full image button. If you scroll down while they are uploading, you can see a progress bar for each pic and if you don't wait, it may cause the issues you are seeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back