**** FINISHED: GB-46 1:48 Me-410 B-2 - WW2 Eastern Front / Twin Engine A/C, Transports and Gliders

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

dneid

Staff Sergeant
Oct 31, 2012
Austin, TX
Username: dneid
First name: Dale
Category: Intermediate
Scale: 1/48
Manufacturer: Meng
Model Type: Me-410 B-2
Aftermarket Add-ons: decals, aftermarket 50mm cannon as none are provided, minor resin, although I am considering a full resin cockpit, scratch building to some extent

Finished pictures below. Wurger, I sure I got this correct posted. Updated with new photo set for corrected landing gear.

Finished 1.jpg
Finished 2.jpg
Finished 3.jpg
Finished 4.jpg
Finished 5.jpg
Finished 6.jpg
Finished 7.jpg
Finished 8.jpg

Last edited:
How do you edit the thread title? I completely missed the 4 asterisks.

Thanks, Geo. Looks like Wurger corrected my lack of asterisks though.

Well, I just finished correcting my self inflicted gunshot. I am took a single picture to share with the gear corrected. Do I need to add the additional finished pictures?

Landing Gear Corrected.jpg

I'd suggest you delete the first set of pics in the finished thread, add a note to refer to the new pics and post them at the end of the thread. Make sure there's no more tape anywhere!

Replaced photos in the original post. Overall, correcting the gear was not that hard. Just drilled holes in the legs and hub and used guitar strings (G-string) to ensure a solid joint.

Gear fix with brass.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back