**** FINISHED: GB-52 1:72 North American B-25J Mitchell - Heavy Hitters IV

Totalize

Tech Sergeant
2,178
1,141
Joined
Apr 19, 2011
Location
Ontario, Canada
Website
ghmicro.wixsite.com
Username: TOTALIZE
First name: David
Category: Advanced
Manufacturer: Eduard Rebox of Hasegawa B-25J Mitchell Kit: 2140
Model Type 1:72 North American B-25J Medium Bomber
Add Ons: Quickboost correct engine cowlings, Quickboost .50 Cal A/C MG's.

I would like to send out a special thank you to the admins who allowed me to finish this bird way after the deadline and post the final pics here.

20220403_112441acx1000.jpg


20220403_113352acx800.jpg


20220403_113406acx800.jpg


20220403_113422acx800.jpg


20220403_113438acx800.jpg


20220403_113516acx800.jpg
 
Last edited:
Well done. :thumbright:

BTW ... please re-upload the last pic to the post above. For some reason it hasn't been attached.
 
Well worth the extra time. beautifully made. :cool:
 
Really nice!
 
Thanks a bunch guys. Sorry it took so long and I went past the deadline. Issues kept creeping up near the end model and non model related. But I enjoyed doing this project with you all and want to say thanks again for all your support. I hope to re-engage with another group build in the fall. Will probably do that F-15E I have been wanting to do before then.
 
Really nice!
 
What can I say? I loves me my NMF.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back