**** FINISHED: P-40E Leningrad Front, USSR 1943 - Aircraft in Foreign Service GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the kind words, but I am withdrawing it from consideration.

It seems I'm just a rotten builder that has no place among giants, and i wouldn't want to waterdown the builds with my amaturish junk.

Thanks for the kind words, but I am withdrawing it from consideration.

It seems I'm just a rotten builder that has no place among giants, and i wouldn't want to waterdown the builds with my amaturish junk.

I wouldn't Chris at all you do some good stuff it's all part of the learning curve and it never ever stops unless you want it to.I tell you what I am off this next week and I will post one of my oldest planes (POS) and try to show some progression upto now it's amazing even to me but that is why I have kept that old kit.So don't get discouraged to much sometimes one can find ways to to turn that into an asset later down the road.Cheers brother ;)

I wouldn't Chris at all you do some good stuff it's all part of the learning curve and it never ever stops unless you want it to.I tell you what I am off this next week and I will post one of my oldest planes (POS) and try to show some progression upto now it's amazing even to me but that is why I have kept that old kit.So don't get discouraged to much sometimes one can find ways to to turn that into an asset later down the road.Cheers brother ;)
I have been informed that my work is garbage and that if I didn't think so, well 'the truth hurts' by one of the powers that be.

I've always understood that i was average at building at best, but that doesn't mean i like being insulted.

I have been informed that my work is garbage and that if I didn't think so, well 'the truth hurts' by one of the powers that be.

I've always understood that i was average at building at best, but that doesn't mean i like being insulted.

You took him out of context. He said the things to you that he did because you were demanding that your thread be "sticky" and complaining that it had not been done immediately, just like a child saying "I want ice cream, and I want it now!"

He was implying that if would worry more about the model instead of a thread getting a sticky it might be better.

The mod in question is actually very friendly and is always helping novice modelers.

You took him out of context. He said the things to you that he did because you were demanding that your thread be "sticky" and complaining that it had not been done immediately, just like a child saying "I want ice cream, and I want it now!"
That is your interpretation, its also one I do not sunbscribe too, nor do I like seeing yet ANOTHER mod be insulting to me for no reason.

Once again, the thread BELOW MINE was addressed and mine was not which is why that comment was made.

He was implying that if would worry more about the model instead of a thread getting a sticky it might be better.

The mod in question is actually very friendly and is always helping novice modelers.
I have already referred this matter to an administrator.

nxthanos - I just read some of your other rants and you're acting like a friggin baby. ONE WARNING - knock it off or you're out of here permanently!

Please delete my entry, Thanks.

nxthanos: A word of caution. Chill out, my friend. Settle back and take a few deep breaths before you post anything. From what I've read you are the only one belly-aching. Der Adler and Flyboyj are two of the Senior mods, and I would urge caution in your replys to either of them.

FYI, Wurger is undoubtedly one of the better modelers on this forum, and his comments to you were constructive, not demeaning.

Charles

arguingonthenet.jpg

whining-less-counsel.jpg

125168-217724-Exitstrateg.jpg

That is your interpretation, its also one I do not sunbscribe too, nor do I like seeing yet ANOTHER mod be insulting to me for no reason.

Once again, the thread BELOW MINE was addressed and mine was not which is why that comment was made.

1. And now I am insulting you? Where have I insulted you? You need to grow some thicker skin.

2. I explained to you in a PM why your thread was not sticky'd immediately. We simply had not seen your thread yet!!! Have some patience. If you can not understand that, then you never will. That is your own damn problem. It is also not my fault that you choose to ignore the PM that I sent to you. It was very diplomatic and no where insulting. I even stated to you that it was not an attempt to insult you.

Oh well, Adios...

Oh and by the way, if you are going to go other forums and talk about it, then please let them all know it is because you did not get what you want immediately. If you had waited a little bit, it would have been sticky'd. That is a pretty immature reason to start all this over.

P.S. Calling us Nazis on another forum because we did not see your thread and sticky it right after you posted it, is pretty damn childish. Sorry but it is...

Last edited:
I guess the cool kids just don't play here...;)

Nice models everyone. I do enjoy looking at them and wish I had half the talent you all have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back