FIRST WOMAN TO HEAD THE U.S. SECRET SERVICE (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:rolleyes:

If he hadn't been under such scrutiny by the press for all his second term appointments of males and then his complete fooking dogleg to appoint all other cabinet appointees to be female, it wouldn't bother me one iota. Stick your finger in the political wind, Mr. President. Spineless bastard.

I couldn't possibily comment.
The last woman we had in charge was a walking nightmare.....

Might that be the Met (london police) situation command level woman, who ok'd the shooting of that naked spanish guy in his flat years back because they ineptly thought he was an middle-eastern sleeper terrorist... and couldn't wait for more info from higher up/other services cos' he was gonna have a shower or get dressed?

..I know you meant Maggy Readie, just highlighting a more closely related lady incharge of operational security matters.

Jokes aside, I'm sure she'll fo a good job, I mean to get that high up, in the US, she's got to be good even if you don't agree with the government or federal power, she can't be any worse than Palin, Nixon or the last Bush can she in honesty, and she isn't heading the ATF so... luck to her, may she do a just, transparent law abiding job.

Last edited:
Then there was Cressida Dick who lived up to her name in the shooting at Stockwell underground station of Jean Charles de Menezes, who it turned out, was a Brazilian carpenter rather than a terrorist.

A man shot seven times times in the head from very close range, with ammunition which is not standard for the British Police has always smelt of the sort of extra judiciary executions carried out on Gibraltar in which IRA terrorists (that used to be freedom fighters for some across the pond) McCann, Farrell and Savage were shot 5,8, and 16 times respectively by soldiers of a certain well known regiment. Unfortunately in the case of Menezes they got the wrong man.

On the other hand Stella Rimington ran MI6 for several years in the '90s and looks nothing like Judy Dench.

Cheers

Steve

Last edited:
The only woman in charge whoi has consistantly done a good job is QE2.
The others are polictical fly by nights...except Dame Dench of course our most stalwart M.
Perhaps the real question is why would Meryl Streep want to play our bet noir?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back