Flying or Not???

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What's the feeling on warbirds? Do like to see them flying, knowing that one day they might crash due to pilot error or 60 year-old parts giving up the ghost (yup, I know that many warbirds are flying today with 99% new parts), OR, do you like them in museums or other display-only situations?

Or, BOTH ways???

If folks want them in a museum, build a replica - airplanes are meant to fly, I get pissed off to see perfectly good airplanes put on sticks so birds could sh*t all over them!!!

Flying is way better. That's what planes where meant to do. Not sit around and get dusty in a museum whilst people talk about the Plane's days of glory long ago. =( It makes me sad to see how some planes are kept in museums, in the museum in my city alot of the planes have their wings cut off. o_O' Which I don't understand why but its still very sad.
D= And all the outside exhibits are just horribly weathered or pooped on by the birdies.​

Well to let the planes stay outside is not right, but sometimes because there are not a lot of a certain type left and to have a original aircraft is a good idea, but if there are plenty of then let them fly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back