Jul 10, 2009 #1 Torch Senior Master Sergeant 3,179 1,064 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location Florida like the rest of us guys. Attachments 0710090115_M_a450.jpg 40.2 KB · Views: 208
Jul 10, 2009 #2 B BombTaxi Tech Sergeant 1,802 11 Joined Nov 27, 2004 Location Barnsley, S. Yorks, UK Brilliant! I notice Sarko is getting a good eyeful too!
Jul 10, 2009 #3 wheelsup_cavu 1st Sergeant 4,736 253 Joined Mar 8, 2009 Location Corona, California Website www.youtube.com Wheels
Jul 10, 2009 #4 D diddyriddick Staff Sergeant 1,387 1 Joined May 29, 2009 Location Hamlet, NC, US I wonder if Michelle has seen this one.
Jul 10, 2009 #5 timshatz Chief Master Sergeant 3,912 26 Joined Mar 29, 2006 Location Phila, Pa It's the Stimulus for his Package!
Jul 10, 2009 #6 B BombTaxi Tech Sergeant 1,802 11 Joined Nov 27, 2004 Location Barnsley, S. Yorks, UK diddyriddick said: I wonder if Michelle has seen this one. Click to expand... If she has, I'm sure he'll get the same response as any other guy the world over...
diddyriddick said: I wonder if Michelle has seen this one. Click to expand... If she has, I'm sure he'll get the same response as any other guy the world over...
Jul 10, 2009 #7 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Can't blame a guy for looking. That's a nice specimen.
Jul 10, 2009 #8 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Just remember..... you can't go to jail for what you're thinking !! Charles
Jul 10, 2009 #9 D diddyriddick Staff Sergeant 1,387 1 Joined May 29, 2009 Location Hamlet, NC, US ccheese said: Just remember..... you can't go to jail for what you're thinking !! Charles Click to expand... And for that, I am truly thankful!
ccheese said: Just remember..... you can't go to jail for what you're thinking !! Charles Click to expand... And for that, I am truly thankful!
Jul 10, 2009 #10 Amsel Tech Sergeant 1,538 17 Joined Jul 15, 2008 Location Texas I know he just didn't!
Jul 10, 2009 #11 syscom3 Pacific Historian 15,698 15,189 Joined Jun 4, 2005 Location Orange County, CA I just saw the video of it, and the pic is quite deceiving. Obama didnt even look at her. Sarkozy on the other hand .......
I just saw the video of it, and the pic is quite deceiving. Obama didnt even look at her. Sarkozy on the other hand .......
Jul 10, 2009 #12 parsifal Colonel 13,354 2,138 Joined Apr 6, 2008 Location Orange NSW ccheese said: Just remember..... you can't go to jail for what you're thinking !! Charles Click to expand... Charles Can you tell that to my wife please
ccheese said: Just remember..... you can't go to jail for what you're thinking !! Charles Click to expand... Charles Can you tell that to my wife please
Jul 10, 2009 #13 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Sarkozy is probably saying "HA! my wife is better!"