Really? Kids singing a song praising Obama.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aqMTD5UFmU

Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand
To make this country strong again
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said we must be fair today
Equal work means equal pay
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that we must take a stand
To make sure everyone gets a chance
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
Mmm, mmm, mm
Barack Hussein Obama

Song 2:
Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!
For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!"

Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!
The first black American to lead this great nation!

Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans
To make this country's economy number one again!

Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!
And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue!

So continue ---- Mr. President we know you'll do the trick
So here's a hearty hip-hooray ----

Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!
Hip, hip hooray!

Last edited:
More of a thing for Americans to talk about , will say though this reminds me of seeing kids wearing tee-shirts with swastika's on them...

Wasn't necessarily comparing it to Nazi , Germany

More , kids getting given views/ideas that proberly aren't there own

Eh, not in my taste. How old were the kids, if they were elementary age, there's no way they could form those views on their own. The death threats, however, are in poor taste.

1. Who actually cares if they are singing a song about Obama. This is a democracy. If people like him, so be it. Everyone is allowed to support who they want to. I don't care for Obama or his policies, but other people can like them if they wish. That is what makes our country so great.

2. This is a politics thread. We closed the politics section because of how they were handled by members of this forum. This is a WW2 aviation forum not a politics forum. All members conduct themselves accordingly, or you know what will happen.

You have been warned...

Well, since this is a politics thread, I'm not really going to go into a rant. I mean, free country, free speech, they have a right to sing it or not.
That being said, I doubt that there going to win a grammy, or American Idol, with this.
(Hey B-17, no worries. We all make mistakes. We just gotta learn from them. I know I do). :D

I think its personally horrendous that the teaching staff its putting forth their personal agendas onto some young, non-political children who dont have a clue what their doing....

Using them as tools in my eyes....

God, I freakin hate politics and the people who take it to extremes....

Yeah, I hear you les. If I found out that the teacher's of my kids were pulling a stunt like that, I'd rip them teachers a new one.

Personally, I like politics, but I hate it when somebody goes off the handle (which happens on almost every occasion, unfortunately). That's why I like discussing it with my family. Even though some of us may differ, we never let it get out of hand, and were still friends after the debate.

That's why I like discussing it with my family. Even though some of us may differ, we never let it get out of hand, and were still friends after the debate.
My younger brother voted for Obama and supports him and his plans, and we've gone round and round with it, especially when the election was looming its ugly fu*kin head....

What a waste of time that BS was....

We've both agreed that we dont talk politics anymore, but I cant help getting the occasional barb in every now and then....

Yeah, that happens too. I know that my mother was kinda shocked that I supported Bush in the '04 election. We occasionally like to poke fun at her about voting for Kerry. Then again, she is the best cook in the house, and we can't really pester her about it, unless we want to starve.

I'll keep it non-political Adler :lol:
Here in Holland, kids at school sing every year on Queen's day how they love our queen. I don't see this any different. Why any-one should send death-threads to the school is really beyond me. I guess it's what the world has become to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back