FNG Reporting (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

SapperSix

Recruit
Apr 22, 2017
Alaska
Good day Gents! Looking forward to looting your information and minds in the name of making my scale models and learning more about that which I enjoy....Planes and anything to do with them. Take care gents!!

FNG.jpeg

Grab a hat and be one of the "Group"
group.jpg

Welcome from England. Our Swedish Representative is currently preparing your cel .... er, suite. Meanwhile, please take a seat (not the one with wires attached and metal bands on the arms !), and a guard .. I mean hostess ... will be with you soon.
Complimentary Brimstone and eye of frog can be found on the table near the steel door.

Welcome from England. Our Swedish Representative is currently preparing your cel .... er, suite. Meanwhile, please take a seat (not the one with wires attached and metal bands on the arms !), and a guard .. I mean hostess ... will be with you soon.
Complimentary Brimstone and eye of frog can be found on the table near the steel door.

Most excellent, finally some peace and quite with my plastic parts! Hope fully the eye of the frog will allow me to better place my decals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back