Focke Wulf 152H Dwg

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Its a 152 H-0. Also only one of 2 152H's(that I know of) to have a wooden tailplane in an effort to save strategic materials.

:shock: What a great set of images BigZ, thanks for posting them! Can I have your permission to post them on my message board? We have a thread on this Ta152 and these images would be the icing on the cake!

With regards the WNr, this has since been confirmed as WNr.150020... see Focke-Wulf Ta152H for more details...

Kind regards,

Peter D Evans
LEMB Administrator

Hello

Again the same picture from the cockpit area of the Ta 152 took, because the 2 cocks make little headache for me! Source here

http://www.geocities.com/ta152uk/Deep_Storage_1.html

I look for an explanation like the two cocks, cold weather starting **** and disk flushing am installed on the fire wall and/or was. in the picture I see going no line those to cocks, was behind the fire wall. perhaps know you an explanation?

thanks for your assistance
Greeting Frank

Attachments

• Ta_152_H_0_Cockpit_2.JPG
    Ta_152_H_0_Cockpit_2.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 753
Hello
are there still further pictures this range of the cockpit of the Ta 152 those the cocks shows? look for it for reproduction
Greeting Frank

Hello Eric
thank you for your answer, there I already booked myself in advance this book am pleased I naturally on the expenditure:!: There are to mine asks no manual sides of the Ta 152 fuse, cockpit area those the mounting of the two cocks shows and/or represents. Perhaps nevertheless someone has also pictures from this range fire wall, equipment frame 3 in the time the remainder. in NASM made thanks for the assistance :!:
Greeting Frank

Frank

much of the inside of the TA 152 book which I saw last week is a straight copy from the NASM TA Tank. So we must wait and see if your wishes will be filled

Gruß

E ~

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nice! bookmarked it! i will check it later. Thanks very much for sharing

Liebe Freunde Historischer Flugzeugtechnik,

nach etlicher Vorbereitungszeit freuen wir uns, unsere neue Website zur TA 152 vorstellen zu können: Focke Wulf TA 152 | Kurt Tanks Meisterwerk

Wir möchten auf dieser Seite unsere Projekte vorstellen und nach und nach reichhaltige Informationen zur TA 152 zusammentragen.

Über einen Besuch würden wir uns sehr freuen.

Viele Grüße

Frank Baumgärtner

Dear Friends Historic aircraft technology ,

after certain preparation time , we are pleased to introduce our new website to TA 152 : Focke Wulf TA 152 | Kurt tanks masterpiece

We would like to introduce to this page our projects and gather gradually rich information about TA 152 .

About a visit we would be very happy .

many Greetings

Frank Baumgärtner

Hello

Seeking contact with C.Silverlight , Herbert Ayer , Michael Olrag , would like to get in touch in order to pictures on the tank Ta 152 NASM .
Can you help me? would be very happy , even over other images to Ta 152 H .
Gladly as PN
Greetings Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back