fonderie miniature 1/48th halifax bomber [pic's] (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ian lanc

Senior Airman
Sep 30, 2007
mansfield, nottinghamshire
hi gang,

Here she is in all her glory i've still got a bit of cleaning up to do on her but i hope you will like her, i hope no one else has to put up with what i had to :evil:, i'm so glad its over and done with, its taken 2 months at an average of 9hrs a day :shock:, i think the exhaust staining is a bit too grey what do reckon ?, alter it !

she's a 102sqd halifax based at RAF POCKLINGTON yorkshire......

thanks again for your replies ;) and to all of the gang who have followed yet another in build thread :mrgreen:

ian.

:thumbleft: Great job Ian.:D

As far as the exhaust staining is concerned, use the weathering method to make them of a little bit different tonality.

Fantastic job, Ian!!! I agree with Alex,too. I would find it very hard to part with it after all that work, but atleast you'll have made someone VERY happy!

As for the exhaust staining, I've seen photos of operational Lancs where it looks almost white - I think you got it pretty much right the way you've done it.

Sorry for bringing this thread back fron the dead, But i thought i'd bring it forward to show Terry aka...."Airframes'' and "Panthergreen"

Don't be too shocked guys !

ian

I can watch her one time, two times, she's just to beautifull... I have FM's Do-24T and it scares the sh*t out of me... maybe some day... when I grow up... I'll have the balls to build her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back