Mar 23, 2008 #1 k9kiwi Staff Sergeant 839 25 Joined Jul 2, 2006 Location Kiwi Land Now THIS is good. Set in Timor. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BzU1sYPjzo
Mar 24, 2008 #2 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,764 40,088 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... LMFAO!!!
Mar 24, 2008 #4 mkloby Master Sergeant 2,995 4 Joined Sep 10, 2006 Location Jacksonville, NC That's funny!
Mar 24, 2008 #6 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com
Mar 24, 2008 #7 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL Funny As Hell Well done... catchy tune!... GREAT Job
Mar 24, 2008 #8 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! That was great! I checked some of those other related vids and I have to say...nice...but not as good as Les'. His vids really match the music. IMHO.
That was great! I checked some of those other related vids and I have to say...nice...but not as good as Les'. His vids really match the music. IMHO.
Mar 28, 2008 #9 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Damn I wish I could see that.. my work computer is still dating it's friend 'fortinet' who blocks all the videos you guys post...
Damn I wish I could see that.. my work computer is still dating it's friend 'fortinet' who blocks all the videos you guys post...
Mar 28, 2008 #10 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,764 40,088 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... A4K said: Damn I wish I could see that.. my work computer is still dating it's friend 'fortinet' who blocks all the videos you guys post... Click to expand... Can't you work your way around that, that they're breaking freedom of speech and all that....eh?
A4K said: Damn I wish I could see that.. my work computer is still dating it's friend 'fortinet' who blocks all the videos you guys post... Click to expand... Can't you work your way around that, that they're breaking freedom of speech and all that....eh?
Mar 29, 2008 #11 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,597 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com
Mar 31, 2008 #13 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Worth a try, Lucky! Easier to talk to the wall though (same result!)