Form an orderly queue...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just read this: my first thoughts are what a shame he couldn't be transported back through time and space to the world of the nazis he obviously supports, as they would have rounded him up as some sort of vagrant (along with his publicly urinating girlfriend), sent them to a concentration camp, after working and starving them close to the edge would have forced them into a gas chamber to meet their horrific end. I don't think he'd be doing nazi salutes any more just before departing this life.

Loiner, i could not agree more. i have always thought the same thing about members all of these neo-Nazi groups. give them a tase of the real thing. "Hello Mr. Nice SS man!"

I think you guys do this guy too much credit. He's not a neo-Nazi, in fact he probably doesn't know what Nazi means, other than it's foreign, and therefore, bad.

What he does know is that whatever he has done wrong, there are soldiers involved, so when he sees them, he does something that he hopes will offend them - in this case the salute and saying 'Up the IRA'. He probably isn't a big advocate of Irish independence either, but he knows that Hitler and the IRA killed British soldiers, so he uses them to taunt soldiers. It's no different to the way he probably taunts the police when he's out on the town. He's a moron, and an ill-educated one at that, and his sole aim in life is to offend and provoke. Any media attention he gets is too much. He just needs to be left to rot somewhere out of the way of functional society...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back