Form an orderly queue...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Colin1

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 2, 2009
United Kingdom
...me first...

Attachments

• War_memorial.jpg
    War_memorial.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 246
In the US, we call these people homeless and coddle them. :rolleyes:

When in reality, they are mental and should be locked up in an institution. But that's politically incorrect. Here in Seattle they now have kiosks with plastic bags (like dog poop bags) so that shop owners can pick up the human crap they find on their storefront steps. Seattle is nationwide known as a homeless sanctuary. And it is REEAALLLy out of hand.

Both of them are worthless, nothing else, nothing less. Give them a large amount of Heroine and let them OD, it will do us all a favor.

That is an idea I think most on this board can get behind and "were do we make or financial contribution for this to happen?" POS's

He outta lose a hand for that salute, at the very least. I have a rusty butter knife I'd be willing to donate to the cause. Followed by an hour in a well-stocked hardware store with the aforementioned veterans. "Crowbars are over on aisle 5, sir. Chainsaws? Why, they're back in 'Outdoors'. And remember, shop smart....shop S-Mart!"

How do you make people care? unless you have been there you really have no concept. i seldom discuss the war (any war) with a non-vet. they have no clue.
i've always thought two levels of citizenship should exist. only those who have demonstrated their devotion to their country (federal service) should be allowed to vote. 2nd class citizens have rights but don't vote

How do you make people care? unless you have been there you really have no concept. i seldom discuss the war (any war) with a non-vet. they have no clue.
i've always thought two levels of citizenship should exist. only those who have demonstrated their devotion to their country (federal service) should be allowed to vote. 2nd class citizens have rights but don't vote

That is pretty shitty thing to think.

1. There are plenty of people that would love to serve but can't for whatever reasons.

2. Military service is not for everyone, but they can do things for their country (even in a time of war) in other ways. What about the woman who work in the factories producing the war material? What about the teachers teaching our children. What about the Fireman, what about the Police Officer? What about the doctors?

And you were arguing about Free Speech and for people that pretend to be soldiers and wear medals that they did not earn?

2nd Class citizens? :rolleyes:

Think about it...

eagle, my statement was "federal service" not military service. that could comprise any type of service dedicated to the betterment of the country not the individual and it would be strictly volunteer. those who had finished their service would have proven their dedication to the country not the type of "vote for me and i'll get you...." type of voting we see today.
look at the pic of that druggie, he gives a Nazi salute to vets who fought and some died so he would have the freedom he now has, should he have an equal say in the future of the country?
i take no rights away from anyone, just the ability to decide the course of the nation

I just look at this man and pity his ignorance. I feel pity for his obvious lack of self respect and common sense. I'd say devoting a whole page to him in a newspaper is about 99% more press than he should receive. He's obviously an a$$hole, no need to publicize it.

eagle, my statement was "federal service" not military service. that could comprise any type of service dedicated to the betterment of the country not the individual and it would be strictly volunteer. those who had finished their service would have proven their dedication to the country not the type of "vote for me and i'll get you...." type of voting we see today.
look at the pic of that druggie, he gives a Nazi salute to vets who fought and some died so he would have the freedom he now has, should he have an equal say in the future of the country?
i take no rights away from anyone, just the ability to decide the course of the nation

I think creating a two-tier society is an extremely dangerous experiment. History shows that were people do not have the ability to voice an opinion by ballot, they will often attempt to do so by force of arms - the revolution in your own country in the 1770s is a classic example.

On that topic, if a huge number of people are suddenly to lose their vote, the govt presumably loses it's right to tax them? Assuming that is the case (as it must be), the US would either have to massively tax those who could vote, or else go bust very quickly.

And finally, to be frank, the whole idea is a complete travesty of what the US and other 'Western democracies' claim to be about. Why should the military and the govt services get such special treatment at the expense of the majority of the population who do not, for whatever reason, perform 'federal service'. You imply that those who have not directly served the flag make a lesser contribution to the state and therefore deserve fewer privileges. Just remember next time you go to the store that someone like me worked hard to make sure there is food there for you, and remember also that someone else worked to make that food in the first place. Obviously, that isn't an important contribution to society at all, and anyone involved in such trivial tasks as feeding the nation should not have equal rights to those of the military... :rolleyes:

bomb, again i emphasize the term is "service" which is freely definable. a farmer growing more food than for his immediate family is performing a service to the country as a whole. Our founding fathers had a two tier society in mind from the very beginning. only those who had a "stake" in the country (land owners) and its future would be granted the franchise. we have a remainder left over today in the form of the electoral congress. the mob was to easily swayed to be trusted to elect a president.
look at that cretin, should he have an equal say in the future of the UK? he'd vote for my dog with the proper payment

1. The major flaw with your idea is that everyone has the right to choose how they wish to serve their lives and their families. Federal service does not make you a better person or a better citizen than anybody else.

2. While the guy is an ******* and should just go and OD himself because he is worthless, was he or was he not practicing his right to free speech? Is that not what you were so adamant about in the "Law about faking military service" thread. He is dishonoring vets just like the other guy.

3. You do take rights away from someone. You are saying only those that serve their nation should have the right to vote. Everyone should have the right to vote.

I think you are contradicting yourself in these two threads.

I think creating a two-tier society is an extremely dangerous experiment. History shows that were people do not have the ability to voice an opinion by ballot, they will often attempt to do so by force of arms - the revolution in your own country in the 1770s is a classic example.

On that topic, if a huge number of people are suddenly to lose their vote, the govt presumably loses it's right to tax them? Assuming that is the case (as it must be), the US would either have to massively tax those who could vote, or else go bust very quickly.

And finally, to be frank, the whole idea is a complete travesty of what the US and other 'Western democracies' claim to be about. Why should the military and the govt services get such special treatment at the expense of the majority of the population who do not, for whatever reason, perform 'federal service'. You imply that those who have not directly served the flag make a lesser contribution to the state and therefore deserve fewer privileges. Just remember next time you go to the store that someone like me worked hard to make sure there is food there for you, and remember also that someone else worked to make that food in the first place. Obviously, that isn't an important contribution to society at all, and anyone involved in such trivial tasks as feeding the nation should not have equal rights to those of the military... :rolleyes:

Very well said, and you are completely right.

Is that also what our nations stand for? Everyone having equal rights. If we were to decide who is a "2nd Class Citizen", does that not make us any worse than those we fought against. Why not throw the "2nd Class Citizens" in some camp, or make a "1st Class Citizen" water fountain and rest room, and one for "2nd Class Citizens". Shall we make them sit at the back of the bus too, and not let them go to "1st Class Citizen" schools?

look at that cretin, should he have an equal say in the future of the UK? he'd vote for my dog with the proper payment

A cretin he is, but isn't he just voicing his opinion? Is that not his right?

Like I said above, he is worthless. Let him kill himself with a needle in his arm, but as you have stated in other threads, he is not harming anyone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back