Forum's Social Groups for the GB?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Calling me an octopus BB? :lol: You'll end up under the table before me....
tease.gif

Now THAT would be a good meeting, a Swettish Guinness drinker, a Danish female aviation fan, and an honorary 'Viking' originally from the north east of England ! Wonder what the rounds would be like?!! And what language would be spoken after ten or so rounds!!!

Now THAT would be a good meeting, a Swettish Guinness drinker, a Danish female aviation fan, and an honorary 'Viking' originally from the north east of England ! Wonder what the rounds would be like?!! And what language would be spoken after ten or so rounds!!!

Rounds? Fun! :lol:
Language? Most likely urdu, or something that resembles it! ;)

Calling me an octopus BB? :lol: You'll end up under the table before me....
tease.gif

I probably would, as I haven't had anything to drink that even remotely resembles alcohol, ever since I went on one hell of a party binge with a friend back in 1994.
I got so goddamn sick that you won't believe it, it took me two days to recover,and I haven't touched the darned stuff ever since! :lol:
I wouldn't mind half a pint of Gunness, though - that's good beer, and it'll probably be more than enough to keep me going for at least a couple of hours, so it won't be expensive to get me to study the furniture from below! :lol:

--------------------------

And finally I'd like to apologise for hijacking this thread. *blush*
I'll try and figure out what that SG does... ;)

Last edited:
You have to remember that Jan had to move to Scotland just to afford to drink alcohol. If he was a native of a more socially progressive Scandinavian country, say Denmark, he would never have left home and polluted bonnie Scotland.

:D

You have to remember that Jan had to move to Scotland just to afford to drink alcohol. If he was a native of a more socially progressive Scandinavian country, say Denmark, he would never have left home and polluted bonnie Scotland.

I resent that remark.....I'm just here to, to...eerrrmmm...eerr...hmmm...to, claim my ancestors land back...yes...that's it...just here to do that. :oops:

:lol:

In that case my Swedish friend you have a faulty compass. It was Ireland that was a Viking stronghold, not Scotland.

Now, about these social groups... I could start one for all the people here who love and appreciate the Bf 110 and Me 210/410!

Oh, hang on... I'll be the only member... *sniff*

Yep, the guys with the pointy hats and a love of Spam seemed to shun Alba, though they did seem to like my part of the country - even the local dialect is very similar! When I go back there, rarely these days, I can hardly understand what they're saying - have to almost think in Danish!

Just thought that I'd start with the lands or islands of the Clan MacLeod, which is of Norwegian heritage I think and being part Norwegian that's always a start....I'll work from there. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back