Foto Fest 2016 Mk. I

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

When I see pictures like this it reminds me at just how pi**ed off I get about runway alignments, flight lines and afternoon starts to air shows.

It looks good, Jeff and you can always use what's in the foreground to creatively enhance the image. A well positioned object in the foreground or background can be used to provide perspective to the subject.

The alternative is that you have enough empty space around the F-16 to crop the A-10 out altogether, or you could mess about with the two aircraft in the image and create something interesting.

Good one Jeff. That was an attractive colour scheme I thought.
Note the formation of German wind turbines swooping in to attack the field !
Bl**dy things are a blot on the landscape these days - and not that efficient, apparently.

Note the formation of German wind turbines swooping in to attack the field !
Bl**dy things are a blot on the landscape these days - and not that efficient, apparently.

That they are but the tree huggers and the politicos love them. As an avid bird watcher and photographer I hate the bl**dy things. We have thousands of them in Ontario and thousands more going up . They are costly to install and produce minute amounts of electricity at ten times the cost of anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread