French are really a bunch of fags... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maestro

Master Sergeant
Look at those video clips... Trust me, you don't need to understand French to get the meaning of those songs.

Note : I swear that those video clips were made by real signers, not humorists. They are actually real clips being shown on French TV.

WARNING : The videos contains explicit images... A little like the "Dildo Song" I posted a while back.

**EDIT** : After reviewing the clips, I came to the conclusion that it could get me banned, so I erased the links. I'm sorry for the trouble...

Have fun... If I may say so...

Yeah... I would have completely deleted the post but I could not find the "Delete" button. Looks like the admin forgot to put that option back...

Or if you insist, Les, I can put those links back... But don't blame me if you receive complaints...

Hehehe! Not that I don't disagree about the frenchies, but how come you can't use the dimutive term J** for Japanese and we can call them fags?

Okay, I just received a PM from Les telling me that I could post the links. So here they are...

**WARNING** : Strong adult content.

Video 1
Video 2

Please, keep in mind what I told you : those guys are real signers, not humorists. Those video clips are shown on French TV like if it was the most recent clip of Nickelback or System Of A Down.

Enjoy... If I may say so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back