Sep 25, 2007 #1 Hunter368 Tech Sergeant 2,107 17 Joined Nov 5, 2005 Location Winnipeg LMAO Attachments Snap19.jpg 24.4 KB · Views: 293
Sep 25, 2007 #2 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL Yeahh... thats been up for years.. you have to type in Google "French Military Victories" and hit "im feeling lucky" note how the URL changes to albinoblacksheep.com It's a joke... not by google
Yeahh... thats been up for years.. you have to type in Google "French Military Victories" and hit "im feeling lucky" note how the URL changes to albinoblacksheep.com It's a joke... not by google
Sep 25, 2007 #3 ToughOmbre Senior Master Sergeant 3,732 24 Joined Mar 18, 2007 Location Jersey Shore, USA French Military Victories, isn't that the title of the shortest book in the world? TO
Sep 26, 2007 #5 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany
Sep 26, 2007 #6 SoD Stitch Banned 974 4 Joined Jun 19, 2007 Location Pine Mountain Lake, California ToughOmbre said: French Military Victories, isn't that the title of the shortest book in the world? TO Click to expand... I heard it was a one-page pamphlet!
ToughOmbre said: French Military Victories, isn't that the title of the shortest book in the world? TO Click to expand... I heard it was a one-page pamphlet!
Sep 26, 2007 #7 ToughOmbre Senior Master Sergeant 3,732 24 Joined Mar 18, 2007 Location Jersey Shore, USA SoD Stitch said: I heard it was a one-page pamphlet! Click to expand... Actually, they could all fit on the head of a pin (would that make them pinheads?) TO
SoD Stitch said: I heard it was a one-page pamphlet! Click to expand... Actually, they could all fit on the head of a pin (would that make them pinheads?) TO
Sep 26, 2007 #8 pbfoot 1st Lieutenant 6,970 35 Joined Apr 14, 2005 Location niagara falls How about the Battle of Yorktown if I'm not mistaken they outnumbered the Continental Army in the victory over Cornwallis
How about the Battle of Yorktown if I'm not mistaken they outnumbered the Continental Army in the victory over Cornwallis
Sep 26, 2007 #9 ToughOmbre Senior Master Sergeant 3,732 24 Joined Mar 18, 2007 Location Jersey Shore, USA pbfoot said: How about the Battle of Yorktown if I'm not mistaken they outnumbered the Continental Army in the victory over Cornwallis Click to expand... They were OK as our allies during the American Revolution. It's been all downhill since then. TO
pbfoot said: How about the Battle of Yorktown if I'm not mistaken they outnumbered the Continental Army in the victory over Cornwallis Click to expand... They were OK as our allies during the American Revolution. It's been all downhill since then. TO
Sep 30, 2007 #10 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey Napoleon had a few wins...
Sep 30, 2007 #11 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,799 40,168 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... But didn't he have some help?