Fu*kin A, My New Airbrush is on the Way...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My Bride Rocks.... She surprised me today by showing me what my Valentines Day present is gonna be..... Im so stoked.....

BADGER Renegade R1V Velocity
0.21mm Gravity Feed Airbrush w/ Case

AND ITS MADE IN THE USA!!!

Brand New design, the Badger Renegade Series • Three Feature Loaded Airbrushes

Three feature loaded airbrushes for use in extremely tight - detail oriented custom auto graphic applications.

The Renegade Airbrush Series is developed and designed for the very specific and intricate needs of custom graphic artists who have chosen the automobile or other hard surfaces as their creation canvas.

Renegade Technology Features:
• exact taper micro-precise paint tips...
• to ensure perfect paint tip sealing and simplify nozzle maintenance
• "pointperfect" carbide polished needles...
• for better spray pattern control and crisper fine line production
• "smartcenter" nozzle assemblies...
• to ensure absolutely precise needle/nozzle alignment and spray performance
• "tensionsense" trigger assembly...
• for smoother more responsive triggering
• "stopset" trigger control handle...
• to provide accurate recurring spray pattern memory

Untitled Document

Wow Dan! Looks like Becca has got you the Rolls Royce of airbrushes! (Sorry, I bow to our trans-Atlantic cousins; the Cadilliac of airbrushes!).
You should be able to do some great work with that mate. You'll get lines thinner than Lucky's excuses when it's his turn to pay for a round!
Now I KNOW I must get a new 'brush!!

holy **** o.o

there's a detail badger airbrush at Michael's for about 60 bucks, but with their 50% off coupon, it would be just 30 bucks

anyway, congrats, man!

Congratulations, Les. Thanks for the link. I'm jealous - I think my old Badger has finally kicked the bucket for good this time. Now I have to decide if I really want that new processor and motherboard for the old computer, or a new airbrush. Then again, I obviously have a working computer right now, and I have some planes waiting for a nice airbrushed clearcoat. You'll have to let us know how your airbrush works out.

Venganza

That seems like a darned good price Dan! That's about £65 here, and I think I saw the same, or similar, maybe it's predeccessor, for around £110 !
I reckon my old Badger is getting worn, as I can only get about 1/8 inch small line now. Time for a new one for mottles etc!

That woman is definately a keeper, Dan. Be nice to her, scratch her back
if she wants ya to. Fix her lunch and kiss her as she heads off to work, too.

Charles

Pervert? Heck no man, a husband who knows the hand that feeds him.

I'm jealous, she's gorgeous with those fine lines. I wish I had one that could make those curves with such a soft edge. Able to get into those small details with variable blow rates. She won't let you down, Les. She's the best on the market. And an ability for a decent amount in the cup up top will allow you to go for extended periods. Bet that she's way better than your past. I'm utterly impressed. Now, can you live up to her capabilities. That is the question. Practice. Practice. Practice.

Oh. Your airbrush is nice too.

Users who are viewing this thread