Für Adler

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

When I go and fly again, I will take more pictures that are closer and better so that you actually compare them to the WW2 pics.

The Chinooks are not being retired, rather they are being upgraded to the E model.

Nope. The Army does not like the Osprey. It will become the standard Marine heavy troop transport but not for the Army. The Army does not like the many toothing problems that it has. It has allready killed so many people. I belive teh new Sikorsky aircraft (I can not remember the name of it right now) will replace the Chinook. It looks similar to a very large Blackhawk and was in fact designed from it.

Okay guys, I went flying today and I got a nice close up of the hanger that we are talking about. I did forget to get one a better one of the barracks though. As soon as my camaras battery is recharged I will download the pic.

Sorry for the wait. I left town for the Germany - Portugal game and then went out kiyaking and caving. Here is the picture of the hanger now that it is modern. They added some office spaces to the side. You can see the Barracks buildings in the back that I did not have a better picture of the last time.

Attachments

• 1001.JPG
    1001.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 69
It really has not changed at all. The buildings are all just modernized and renovated. You walk into the Barracks and they all look like something out of a hospital and very modern and new. The base though has kept its WW2 quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back