Für Adler

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Personally, I don't think Adler's duties from sitting around, or flying around doing sod all is going to change much. Hahah , just kiddin'

But that's all they were doing when I were there.

Nope they will not. I am still going to be a NCO and a Blackhawk Crewchief.

Well I took the pictures of the post but unfortunaly I had a problem with my aircraft today (engine trouble) and we made a precautionary landing into a German Airport and that is where the aircraft is at right now. Well my camara is in my flight helmet bag which is in my aircraft which is at the airport. I will get my camara back tomorrow though and will post them either before the football game or after it.

I am very sorry. I have not posted them yet. I had a bit of nervous bout about posting them, but I promise I will post them tomorrow. I sort of did not want to post anything that could get me in trouble then I realized that all anyone has to do is look on Google Earth and they can get more out of that than out of photos that I take. So I will post them tomorrow when I get back home from work.

Again I truely apologize for the delay. Sorry

Henk said:
Yup, how long now?

You shut the hell up alright! I was way to damn busy yesterday, I did not even have time to get online when I got home. You can hold your damn horses allright! I dont just sit around on a damn computer all day, I have a job and a fricken life!

Alright here are the first few pictures they do not show the stuff all to well. I had to take a picture of the hanger from a distance because it is blocked off for renovation. When I fly the next time, I will take a pic on take off and you will be able to see it better.

Hanger 4 the one that I work in looks different than the one up there but it is also from WW2. The siding is modern sheet metal now but the frame and doors are all form WW2.

The barracks as you can see still have the original design but have just been modernized and renovated.

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 76
This stuff is offtopic but I posted the pics because of plan_D since he is a big Chinook fan (I really dont like the dump truck being ****ed by 2 palm trees :lol:). Anyhow they are some nose art that is painted on them. I cant wait till the rest get here soon because they have some traditional type WW2 pin up girls and stuff on them.

Anyhow even though they are off topic, I took them when they arrived at my airfield and I hope you enjoy them.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 84
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 142
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 79
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
You shut the hell up alright! I was way to damn busy yesterday, I did not even have time to get online when I got home. You can hold your damn horses allright! I dont just sit around on a damn computer all day, I have a job and a fricken life!

:lol: :lol: :lol: , just kidding with you mate.

Great pics Adler, I heard they are going to retire the Chinook's, are this true?

Cool pictures my friend! I have never heard that nickname for the chinooks before!:lol:

Henk said:
The names of the helicopters or my spelling Tiger? LOL

The two palm trees f**king a dump truck! Your spelling is better than mine, I forgot to capitalise "Chinook" because its a name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back