Fujimi 1/48 Aichi type 99 D3A1 "Val"

rochie

Moderator
Staff
Mod
24,352
10,281
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Location
billingham nr middlesbrough uk
got my "Val" done :D

Fujimi supply you with a rear facing machine gun but no optoin to display the rear canopy open so i had to leave the rear sliding part off !
 

Attachments

  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 384
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 462
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 342
I say, jolly nice work old chap!
In that colourful scheme, it looks like it should be in a F1 Grand Prix, rather than the Pacific !!
 
Real nice Karl :thumbright: I did that same kit quite a wile ago in gray and I must say it looks much better in green with all the flashy decals!
 
nice one sir...i got this in fujimi 1/72 scale too...thinking of adding it to my battle of leyte gulf collection...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back