Future sub forum.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Seeing that we have every kind of sub forum, from Egyptians with their pyramids and David and his mate Goliath to modern/today, why do we not have a sub forum for tomorrows aviation etc.?

I'm pretty sure, that it'd be a lot of discussion to what tomorrow will bring in pretty birds (no Njaco, them things with wings, not short skirts!), among other....things!

Jan, seems to me that that would move us into the relm of Science Fiction where the "what-ifs" are endless: warp-drive, phasers, transporters, photon torpedoes, cloaking devices, the "genesis" effect, etc.

Could attract a lot of people wearing tin foil on their heads ...........................

You mean future stuff like Amazon planning to deliver orders by drone?

If ever there was a Pandora's box of aviation, this would be it...

Something like that...

Jan, seems to me that that would move us into the relm of Science Fiction where the "what-ifs" are endless: warp-drive, phasers, transporters, photon torpedoes, cloaking devices, the "genesis" effect, etc.

Something like that, among other things.... :lol:

Could attract a lot of people wearing tin foil on their heads ...........................

Thought that most of us already were.... :lol:

The drones are driverless vehicles. Ya'll gotta listen to NPR sometimes!!!

tin_foil_hat.jpg

I thought it might be fun to get one of those large octo-whatever heavy-lift photography drones and mount a couple short-barrelled 10/22 setups on it...then go looking for those amazon drones and do a little "bomber interception".

Hey, it could happen...

Some of us are already here! Apparently, it stops them stealing your thoughts...at least that's what a couple of Herc navs told their Station Commander in the bar at Lyneham when he foolishly asked why they had tin foil on their heads! :)

Jan, the idea is sound but how do you limit it? My camelion-skined, radar-deflecting, inertialess, anti-gravity, fighter, armed with anti-matter, AI-equipted missles can take on anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back