Fw Ta 154A-0

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ellis995

Staff Sergeant
Mar 15, 2009
Easington Lane UK
Hi guy's

Here are the finished pics of the Ta 154.
Decals started to disintergrate when i started to put the clear coat on :oops: Sorry for the quality of pics
ta 154 pic1.jpg

ta 154 pic2.jpg

ta 154 pic3.jpg

ta 154 pic4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks neighbour

I think i will stick with the German aircraft as i can't do the British aircraft very well ( how ashamed :oops: for not being able to build Brit kites, and i am British :oops: :lol: :lol: ).

Rather nice looking model Keith. Sorry to hear about your problem with decals though.

One comment not related with the model...
I've noticed you keep posting separate threads for "start to finish" and for "finished" models you work on and in most cases the titles of this threads are identical. It can be very confusing sometimes. Don't know why you starting new threads for finished models anyway. You might just as well post photos of finished model in the original "start to finish" thread. Separate "finished" threads are only required in official Group Builds but not in our regular builds we share with or forum friends. Not to mention it would help save valuable memory on forum's server HDD.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back