Fw190 D-9

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ellis995

Staff Sergeant
Mar 15, 2009
Easington Lane UK
Hi guys
Putting pics up here where it's supposed to be as it is finished.

Sorry for the way they are presented :oops:

Here they are

DORA 1 redone.jpg

DORA 2 redone.jpg

DORA 3 redone.jpg

DORA 4 redone.jpg

DORA 5 redone.jpg

Thanks guy's

My best build attempt yet. ( i think :oops: )

Want to try a bit of weathering, etc next :D:D

Nice work Keith. The little nit picks are what help you to look at details on future models, and it won't be long until you're getting some great work done mate.

Thanks Terry

( i am getting there ) It's all done to you guys on here and all the info on the threads :thumbright::thumbright:
to all on this forum for the help and comments which are a great help:oops:

It's a pleasure to be able to help Keith, just keep asking away, and I'm sure we'll do what we can. The more attention, and therefore time, you give to the detail areas, and the overall model, the better they will be in the long run. Also, not only will you get more enjoyment and sense of achievement from the hobby, you'll also get better value for money! In other words, if it takes a month to build a kit, instead of a week, that's great value for, say, a £15 kit, at roughly 50 pence per day, for lots of entertainment, enjoyment, and improvement in skills and experience! Where else can you find such good value?!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back