Gathering of Mustangs and Legends, 2007

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It was a great show, even with a few issues with garbage control, traffic, and parking issues (I expected the traffic issues). Only thing I wish the airshow people would do is post some airshow etiquite signs around the grounds stating "NO SMOKING, look out for people taking pictures, etc..." Always frustrates me when you are trying to take a picture of a plane and some joker looks right at you and step in front of you when your camera is raised!!!

I had that happen sunday at the big island rendevous in minnesota, god thats so annoying! They were firing a civil war cannon at large oil tanks full of soap a mile away, and as soon as they fired it, some guy steps in front of me and I got a pic of the back of his shiny head!:evil:

I have a friend at work and his dad flew lightnings and mustangs in the war so I let him know about the show. It took some work to convince him to go but I guess when they were down there one of the pilots let him sit in his mustang and when the crowd found out he was a veteran pilot, they all wanted his autograph and to shake his hand. I guess it kind of took him by surprise but he had a really great time.
I wish I could have attended as well but work and finances didn't play out for me. I here they had a huge crowd though for such a small airport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back